What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect when you contact us through this website includes the following:
- Data that you provide us with, such as
- your full name and contact details,
- communications by e-mail sent to MAYROZOUMI EVANGELOS
- a registration form when you register for a webcast, and
- your responses to surveys in which you may have chosen to participate.
- activity-related data, such as when you completed a form on this website,
- information from your visits to this website, such as the type of browser and operating system you use, the page you visited, the URLs you selected, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after you visited this website,
- social media tracking pixels, which allow various platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, to interact with this website and provide feedback on your activities; and
- the personal data we collect may include your public personal data.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- To provide you with information and services, such as:
- updates for online events
- our press releases
- advice, useful information and messages concerning the business sector.
- Communicate and interact with you, including:
- respond to your requests
- provide you with important notifications and updates, such as notifications of changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages.
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and directives,
- comply with the requests or orders of regulators, governments, judicial authorities and law enforcement authorities; and
- investigate and take action against any illegal or harmful conduct by users.
- ensure that we have up-to-date contact details with you.
On what basis do we use your personal data?
The Personal Data Privacy Act sets out various reasons why we may collect and use your personal data.
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- We use your personal data to make our communications with you more relevant and personalised
- To perform a contract to which you are a party: we may need to process your personal data to provide a service you have requested.
- To comply with our legal obligations and other requirements to provide information. It is important for us to be able to comply with laws, regulations and directives, as well as other requests or orders relating to personal data as described herein. They affect the way we do business and help us to make our products and services as secure as possible.
- You have given your consent. From time to time we may need your consent to allow us to use your personal data for one or more of the purposes described above.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will always retain your personal data for the period required by law, as well as in cases where it is required by a court action. Otherwise, we will retain your personal data:
- for as long as your business operates
- or until you inform us in writing that you wish to unsubscribe.
We may share your personal data with:
- the following trusted third parties:
- representatives of those who provide us with technology services such as web hosting and technical support,
- regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities
Protection of your personal data
We use various security measures and technologies to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, in accordance with the relevant data protection and privacy laws. For example, when we share your personal data with outside vendors, we may enter into a written agreement that binds the vendors to keep your data confidential and to implement appropriate security measures to maintain the security of your data.
The transmission of data to us via the internet or a mobile network connection may not be completely secure and any transmission will be at your own risk.
Sites that we do not own or control
From time to time we may provide links to websites or mobile applications that we do not own or control. This Privacy Statement does not apply to those websites. If you choose to use these websites, please check the legal statement and privacy statement posted on each website or mobile app you use to learn about their privacy practices.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Data protection laws give you certain rights over your personal data.
You have the right to:
- request from MAYROZOUMI EVANGELO access to the personal data held by MAYROZOUMI EVANGELO about you,
- request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal datarequest restriction of the processing of your personal data, or object to such processing,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- request the receipt or transfer of the personal data you have provided to MAYROZOUMI EVANGELO to another organization, in machine-readable form, and
- file a complaint with your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you are a victim of unlawful processing of your personal data.
What happens if you do not want to provide us with your personal data?
In cases where you can choose whether to provide us with your personal data, you can always refuse.
If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to the processing and later withdraw it, we will respect this choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to take the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out in the section “How do we use your personal data?” above or that you will not be able to use the services and products we offer.
Cookies and other related technologies
This website uses a technology called “cookies”, which allows it to recognise and respond to you personally. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
If you choose to decline cookies, not all elements of this website may not function as intended and therefore your experience of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions or requests regarding this Privacy Statement, or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact MAYROZOUMI EVANGELO using the contact details below.
call 2226300894 or send us e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME: MAVROZOUMIS EVANGELOS IOANNIS